Please follow the following steps for preparing the final version of your paper：
- Due date of a camera-ready manuscript is September 9, 2022.
- The maximum length of the manuscript is 6 pages.
- Please revise your paper according to reviewers’ comments, if possible.
Two major steps are required for submitting the camera-ready paper：
- Verify and convert the paper using PDF eXpress.
- Upload the verified PDF into the publishing system.
Details of the two steps are as follows：
- Verify and convert the paper using IEEE PDF eXpress：
It's recommended to finalize your manuscript before converting
including spell checking, grammar error corrections, etc.
- Click on: "Create Account"
- Enter Conference ID: 56056X
- Enter your email address
- Choose a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted and you will receive an email for confirmation.
- Once you've confirmed the registered email. Please login PDF eXpress.
For the first time login, please fill in your infomation.
- After the account is setup, please click "Dashboard" at left panel.
Then "CREATE NEW TITLE" at right.
Please fill in paper title, and upload either your source file or PDF file for conversion.
- Download an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
Once you obtained your verified PDF file, proceed to the IEEE CPS author
kit website to submit it and perform the copyright transfer. Note, that final submission is *not* done via easychair.org, but via ieeecps.org.
- Upload the verified PDF into the publishing system from IEEE Conference Publishing Service (CPS)：
Please create an account (if you don't have one yet) to access this author kit. The site will guide you through the complete process. When entering the paper information, please provide the details for *all* the co-authors, not just the corresponding authors.
- Fill in paper details
- Add all authors
Please do not change author list without an approval from Program Chair.
- Submit final manuscript pdf file
- Copyright release
Fill in and submit the IEEE copyright transfer form by clicking the button on the bottom right corner of the final-paper submission.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Publication